October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun

This was the pumpkin patch I went to as a kid. It was so much fun to take Lexi there. We had a hard time getting her to look at the camera for a family picture. She was so interested in everything around her. She really enjoyed riding in the wheelbarrow. She decided she needed to taste-test her pumpkin to make sure it was the one. Yuck!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had soo much fun! I love fall, so many fun places to go.

zealygirl said...

That is just about the cutest set of family pictures I've ever seen! Lexi definitely was in her element. I love fall!

Lesley said...

What beautiful pictures! You guys are on a roll with that!

I LOVE the one of you and Lexi at the end. It belongs in a picture frame for sure!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween!
You are all so photogenic! What great family pictures. I love the fall and all the wonderful colors it brings. The pumpkin patch is the place to go!

PS the little girl is 19 months old

Megan said...

so cute! I love pumpkin patch pictures - I especially love that last picture of momma and baby!