June 12, 2008

Our Little Climber

Alexis loves to climb on everything! The other day she was out back playing on our balcony. She climbed up on the AC unit and squished her little face against the screen. It was silly. She cleaned the screen off a bit with her face.





The last few days Lexi has had a blast pushing the laundry baskets around. Sometimes she throws in some blankets or stuffed animals to take for a ride. She emptied some of her toy boxes as well and let them join the party. In this pic she decided to stack the some boxes and climb inside to watch Sesame Street.



Lexi has been using the recliner to climb into her highchair. (In our small apartment the recliner and highchair live right next to each other.) I was tired of her climbing up there. She was going to get hurt. So I moved the highchair away from the recliner. She grabbed the highchair and started pushing it around. I didn't think anything of it. Then I turned around to see my little smarty pants in the high chair looking guilty. She had pushed it next to the wall so she could step on the base board heater and climb up. Little stinky. :)




Hanging out in the entertainment center.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little monkey!! You have sure got your hands full with this one Monette!

Unknown said...

She is all over the place, what a great little explorer! You must just follow her around with the camera! She is hilarious and so cute!

zealygirl said...

Oh, the joys, the joys! I love how they act soooo innocent when they know it's something they are not supposed to do. JLP gets this puppy-dog Precious Moments look with his big blue eyes, and more than once I have caved in. I guess in little apartments there are only so many things for a little person to do...just wait until you have a big house with lots more places to play in...

Tony said...

Cute! She's growing so fast! And what a fun age :) We're thinking about coming over for the open house and would love to see you guys!
-Jaz