Isaac turned four months old on January 3rd. On Monday right after a diaper change he was getting incredibly close to rolling over onto his tummy. I grabbed the camera quick and started taping. Later that day he did it!! He is growing up so fast. He is full of smiles and likes "talking". He loves when Lexi pays attention to him (as long as she's gentle).
4 months ago
7 comments:
Oh Isaac is super big and looking more like Mark! Your Christmas sounded really fun and enjoyable, how neat to watch Isaac be baby Jesus and have the 1st nativity go so well.
Cute, cute. What a trooper. I guess he's just trying to keep up with his big sister. Who's side contributed to the over-achiever-ness? (I know the answer because my kids do the same...)
Now that I thought about that comment one more time, it sounds like I'm saying that Monette's family is not part of the wonderful kid-ness that Isaac is exhibiting. Not so, not so.
Monette, you ROCK!
I just know that it's kind of a running family joke that the kids are a super breed. I guess they are all the more super for having you as their mom!!!
Monette he's so stinkin' cute! Seems like just yesterday that you had him. Crazy.
He is so cute and happy. Itsn't it crazy how fast they grow up. I blinked and Brayden in almost 2 and Whitney is 4 months.
He is very cute Monette.
your kids are super cute Mo. by the way this is steph.
Post a Comment