March 5, 2008

Lexi's 1st Birthday

Lexi's birthday was last Thursday, Feb. 28th. My family was able to come to our place on the 27th and celebrate with us. A year has gone by so fast!! Lexi now has 12 teeth. (#12 just came through Sunday) She gets into everything. She is so curious and loves to learn. We love being her parents. She brings us so much joy and love.








2 comments:

Jill said...

That video was AWESOME! I was getting a little emotional while I was watching it because it was just so exciting!! I love games like that. And Lexi is so cute. I can't believe how fast this last year went by. People ask me if I'm ready for another and I think, "Wait! I was just pregnant!!"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!!!! What a big girl! Can you believe how fast that year went!? I can't believe how fast Gracie's birthday is approaching! Congratulations to your brother on the state championship, that's very exciting!