September 25, 2008

Big Sister Lexi

Here are Lexi and Isaac in some matching clothes. Lexi sure loves her little bro!


 

 

 

7 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet! How did you get two little red heads?

zealygirl said...

I love the matching outfits! So darling. I don't think I would dare leave JLP with CDP on the couch...at least one of them would end up on the floor real quick.

Keep up the posts. I love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable! Its so cute how she loves him up! Where in the world did you find such cute little matching outfits for a boy and a girl... you're good Monette!

Gallup Family said...

Okay, Mo, here's some comments :) I had actually to post some but kept forgetting. I used the video of Lexi holding Isaac to show my little Luke what the baby will be like. He just kept saying, "awww, hug." It was cute. Now we just have to hope he follows through with that.

andreamichelle said...

very cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Way cute... Alexis looks like she is a great helper.. We still can't get Brayden to hold Whitney

Carissa said...

What a good big sister she is! They are so cute together!