October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday we went to Paul (my hometown) and went out to the pumpkin patch. I've always loved going out there. We were planning on going the weekend before BUT that was the same weekend the snowstorm hit. Lexi was all over the place. She loved the pumpkins.







Lexi wasn't really being greedy, the picture just happened to be taken as she blinked and after licking a pumpkin and getting dirt on her face (we were to far away to stop her). We thought it was silly. Be sure to click on this one to see it full size for the full effect.



7 comments:

Lesley said...

Monette, you are so pretty. I love the picture of you and Isaac.

And it looks like you went prepared for a photo-op! Looks at those matching stripes! Sounds like a fun day, complete with pumpkin licking. :)

zealygirl said...

I LOVE the shot of Alexis holding the pumpkin. That'll be an heirloom for sure!

Great lookin' bunch there!

Angela said...

These are some great pictures. I miss being around pumpkins patches...such good picture opportunities. You took full advantage of your trip to the pumpkin patch...good job.

andreamichelle said...

very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

We took Michael and Trina out to the
field. They searched and searched and finally found the perfect pumpkin. Because of the snow a lot of the pumpkins have gone bad.
Cute family picture. Do the Grandparents get a family picture?
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poppy and Gram

Megan said...

Love the pictures, Monette! Did you guys take them yourselves? They look professional. Love it! Your family is so cute.

Giles Fam said...

Ok, I am totally loving the family picture--you look like a total BABE...and your kiddos look adorable! How fun--I love pumpkin patches!