BIG SPRINGS
Feeding the fish (mostly seagulls)
Isaac loved getting rides on the four-wheeler (even though he doesn't look very enthused in this picture).
The kids all loved looking for teeny fish.
Aunt Cindy and Aunt Dalva paddling up stream.My dad saw this moose while fishing. I got to see a moose up close in the river while canoeing but I didn't have the camera.
One night we enjoyed ice cream and smores around a campfire.
One night we enjoyed ice cream and smores around a campfire.
Isaac had a blast running everywhere. He only slowed down when he fell. Loose gravel and hills can make running hard. The red on the side of his face is evidence of his worst fall.
Dirty face!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
The candles were relit and the kids got to blow them out. (not the greatest picture...)
The Twins
Worn out!
The Twins
Worn out!
Mark took this gorgeous picture one morning.
YELLOWSTONE
The kids did NOT like the sulfur smell. (Who does?)
YELLOWSTONE
The kids did NOT like the sulfur smell. (Who does?)
My parents
Look!
Resting
Isaac was running laps and became a leader. He loved it!
Isaac and Poppy waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.
Isaac was running laps and became a leader. He loved it!
Isaac and Poppy waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.
Cheese!!
Waiting... Isaac fell asleep just before it erupted.
We saw 7 Brides for 7 Brothers at the Playmill in West Yellowstone. I LOVE the Playmill.
Pancakes on the porch in pajamas and a life jacket.
Waiting... Isaac fell asleep just before it erupted.
We saw 7 Brides for 7 Brothers at the Playmill in West Yellowstone. I LOVE the Playmill.
Pancakes on the porch in pajamas and a life jacket.
MESA FALLS
I had every intention of bring Mark to the Playmill and Mesa Falls when we lived in Rexburg but it just never happened. What's 5 years and a few kids? We made it there.
I had every intention of bring Mark to the Playmill and Mesa Falls when we lived in Rexburg but it just never happened. What's 5 years and a few kids? We made it there.
Most of our group, excluding me and my immediate family, got to see a bear in Yellowstone!! Here's the closest Lexi and Mark got to a real bear.
4 comments:
Awesome Pictures! We wish we could have made it!
U have such cute little ones!! Looks like you had lots of fun! An u have a very cute baby bump! When r u due?
Those are a lot of pictures! The one of Isaac plastered to the couch is great! You guys look like you had a great time (I know you did because I talked to you, but you LOOK like you did, which makes it all the better... or something.)
looking at these makes me even more excited for my family reunion at yellowstone starting next week!!!! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.Your kids sure are cute.
love ya
steph
Post a Comment