The other morning we had waffles for breakfast. We whipped up some Dream Whip to put on top. This is the result of Mark trying to share with Lexi. It was quite humorous!! We were all laughing.
A few weeks ago we found a nice little toddler bed at a thrift store and decided to get it. We brought it home and Mark set it all up to make sure we had all the pieces we needed. Then we just left it up for a few days. Lexi really enjoyed playing on it. We weren't planning on having her move beds yet but she liked it so much we let her try it out a couple times to see if she wanted to use it now. She voted no. One day we heard a strange cry from Lexi's room. This is what we found. She was trying to sit on the wood and had fallen between the cracks. She wasn't hurt she just couldn't get herself back out.
Here's Lexi sitting on the potty. We've attempted using the potty a handful of times. I'm not too anxious to get into it hard core, especially with the baby coming. Anyway the point of this picture is not the potty. Lexi's hair is still pretty short but I've been anxious to try to do something with it. I bought some little clips and while she was slightly distracted on the potty I tried to put them in her hair. She moved around a bit and the clips didn't go right where I planned but they stayed in her hair unnoticed for about 20 minutes. I thought that was a pretty good start.
2 comments:
Cute! Looks like Lexi's latest adventures have been fun! I was afraid Lexi was crying in that picture because she didn't want you to take apart her crib! You will have to keep us posted on that transition. We will be doing it soon.
Only one week til your due date! Horray! I can't wait to hear how the big day plays out!
Yeah for babies coming! I'm thinking about you all the time and hoping things progress naturally and appropriately. You're an awesome mom, especially with taking all of this in stride.
FYI, we have a mattress for you guys.
Those pics of Lexi-Lady are so cute! I love the one where she's stuck. Classic toddler!
Take luck!
Post a Comment